Saturday, September 20, 2008

9/20. the week review. the week ahead

sooo it was pretty wild. the fact that it took 3 years to complete and that it's all finally here. I would lie to you if I told you that this would be the best week ever for it was actually the opposite. The class that I had to get reviewed through to move on to the next level left me battered on the floor for I "barely passed by the skin of my teeth". I would be lying to you saying that I expected this to happen to me. Of course, I don't want to sound egotistical or overconfident about work I produce, but to say that I barely got by kinda hurts me in the chest.


Im not going to lie and tell you that, maybe I teared up a little bit. of course I would, this is what I want to do with my life so i have that passion. but i guess it didn't help that I didn't have my business cards professionally printed, my portfolio website was getting kinda whacky, i had no front cover to my portfolio (at the time) and that I had a pretty lame layout to my portfolio..


NOW, i have to prepare, mentally and physically. My mom comes in this tuesday morning and the show is on thursday. We also have to have a booth set up...just when i think im done, they pull me back in.


it'll work out...just one. more. week.

No comments: