Monday, October 6, 2008

2 weeks

It's been 2 weeks since i graduated...or rather, did the portfolio show. The true graduation ceremony is in december and i won't be there on account that I will be heading home before the actual ceremony. In 2 weeks I will be heading to El Paso and Houston Texas. This will be my first time in Texas and already i'm going to two very well known areas...that are on the opposite end of each other.

I'm currently facing the real world and although it has its rough patches, for the most part it's very exciting to be done with school and dealing with these issues. At the moment, I will have to meet up with a client regarding internship projects...Hopefully i'm up for the challenge (I should be) and I'll have to fine tune some of the freelance work i'm doing for another client.


Woo..I will update with a few doodles...I hope to update with some designs later too.



Aloooooha :) 'm/

No comments: