- I have my family, friends, and health.
- I finally worked at a job for a full year.
- I got to go to New York and Boston, and even New Jersey for a day.
- I got a new job at the doing guest photography at the Dole Plantation, and got promoted.. twice.
- I saw some kick ass concerts with Yellowcard, and Reel Big Fish.
- My friend helped me out with some sweet pins (I still owe you Michelle!!)
- I traveled out to Washington to say what's up to my family and a few friends, and even took a short visit to out to Vancouver.
- I went to the my first NFL game (SEAHAWKS!!)
- I managed to make a short visit to SoCal.
- I met a lot of new people and friends.
- and I got to see a LOT of old friends this year :]
- I've "time traveled"* a lot this year.
- I learned what it felt like to be relaxed.
- and I learned how to let go and move on.
- The job that I had worked in for a full year had to close because their contract was up.
- My heart was broken.
- So was a promise.
- I had to end
- I lost my Nikon DSLR that had my pics from Washington and Vancouver in them.
- I had my Bank Account hacked and had become the victim of fraud.
- I'm not quite doing Graphic Design as much as I'd like....but that's because i'm being lazy.
(*in the sense that I've had moments that made me feel like a kid again, and across different time zones via literal traveling!)
Reflecting on everything, I think I had a pretty decent year. Sure the bad stuff was pretty strong, but I think a lot of the good really outweighed everything but I learned a lot; the difference between crushes and genuinely liking someone, how to take a hint when people are being really flaky, the kind of people I want to surround myself with in the long run, that if you're ever gonna do anything "just for a girl" it's never going to be worth it, and that when all's said and done and no one's around - the character I possess. Maybe time will heal some wounds, maybe not - who know's, time's never ever really been on my side.. and that's fine. Life's too short to be down for too long. The year's not quite done yet, so here's hoping we can add more (good) to the list!
until then, aloha.